NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Casey H.
Topeka
The NYX product that doesn’t disappoint! This stick rocks! It’s perfect for a highlight under the eye or a quick concealer. I carry this in my purse always- It’s super long lasting too and you’ll love it!
Elizabeth A.
Utica, NY
This is easy to apply. Helps cover up blemishes and bags under the eyes. It is a must have for women that struggle doing their makeup. It is affordable and worth the price.
Alexis M.
For a less high end product, this one works surprisingly well. Like with most foundation I have to use a primer or it will move and transfer. With a primer it stays put and won't clog my pores. It is a tiny bit on the thick side but I tend to be able to use less of it because it blends out so well. I tend to keep this more for personal use and I even sometimes get it in a lighter shade to use as a highlight and map out my face. Even with my sensitive skin I still manage to use with no problem. I plan on purchasing again and recommending to my more on the go friends and clients.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
NYX always comes out with great stuff which is why i tried this out and I loved it. The formula is great and I like the darker shades for contouring. It's affordable and has a great formula
Anna H.
I use this foundation as more of a contour because the stick leaves my skin too oily to use as full coverage. It is quite pigmented, but I don't like to use it all over my face.
Hollie S.
Awesome stuff. It doesn't go on too thick or thin, it covers well, and for me it matches my skin perfectly. I'm fair completed. Packaged well, long lasting, I work outside a lot and it doesn't sweat off.
Savannah B.
This was a pretty good product. It's easy to apply. It's not as good as some other but it gets the job done. I have a light tan skin tone. It last for a pretty good while. I would recommend it to people.
Alaina L.
Alexandria, MN
10/10 would definitely recommend. These give me a medium to full coverage look and love the consistency. I love it but I also love my make up forever ones so I go back and forth with which ones I use.
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Alexis A.
College Park, MD
I absolutely love my foundation sticks I believe I wear the number 3 it's very full coverage so I try not to wear that one as much but it's GREAT if I'm going for a night out
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?