NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Marlene F.
Amazing coverage. Very easy to use. Easy to find my color tone which I have a very hard time with. Very affordable & easy to carry around with you just in case. I would totally buy it again & recommend it to others
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
it didn't last as long as i would like, and showed up rather pink on my skin. i wish that they had more options with different undertones, so that there would be something for everyone
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Adrianna J.
Birmingham
It has a super nice finish kinda in between dewy and matte. It tends to stick in my pores so I always have to use a pore refining primer underneath to make it work but it's a decent dupe for the MAKEUP FORVER one.
jenna b.
Livonia, MI
My favorite stick foundation ever. It is so blend able and has the cutest packaging ever. I love it. It blends so smoothly and stays all day. Has really nice coverage but it's not a heavy foundation or consistency. It covers everything and works so good I would highly recommend.
Megan R.
Jewett City, CT
This stick foundation is great for full coverage.I actually got this as a gift from my best friend and it is best present every. I wore it all day in the summer and it lasted really long. I would make for a great dupe.I would buy it and give it as a gift.
jordan m.
Los Alamitos, CA
This product is nothing special. I wouldnt use it for foundation really, I would use it more for contour stick. Usually i really enjoy NYX but this didnt really blow my socks off like the other products from NYX. That doesnt mean i still dont have hope for other products like this in the future though.
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
These NYX foundation stick are amazing. The are so much cheaper than other brands but work like high end foundation sticks. They apply smoothly and easily. They give you natural dewy glow. I definitely recommend these
Michelle T.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this foundation, it is super easy to apply and the coverage is great! A little bit goes a long way and the packaging is nice and easy to carry in your handbag, I love it and I would recommend it to a friend.
emily a.
Fresno, CA
I think this foundation stick has good coverage but I feel like it does make me break out slightly because I feel like the stick has some left over germs from my face on it constantly.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?