NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Rachel S.
Saint Petersburg
Terrible. Leaves streaks even after blending the shades don't match my skin at al lodes to matter which color I've tried three. And it feels like it's caked on with only s little bit on
Yahaira S.
Jonesboro, GA
I bought two of these foundation sticks for the explicit purpose of cream contouring. I wanted something that wouldn't cause me sensitive skin to react but also wouldn't cost me a fortune and I found it! These are very creamy and blend quite well. I use a blender sponge to apply them and it looks so natural; I'm very pleased!
Linda S.
Metairie
I really like these they have pretty shades of colors. And they have some colors that you can't find anywhere else. It may not be the best brand name for makeup but it certainly is unique.
Veronica M.
Stockton
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Not one of my faves but definitely a good product. Lasted long but made me oily. (I have oily skin) so that’s not a good combo. I bought this at a Walmart & probably wouldn’t buy again.
Lexy C.
Review for: Espresso more...
This is a really good foundation and is really is easy to use because it is in the stick form. The coverage isn’t full but I would say it is light to medium coverage. I would recommend this product and use it again.
Jennifer C.
Passaic, NJ
It went on so smooth and awesome... I love the way i was able to work it in to my skin with a beauty blender. I need to get a shade darker then i orginally bought but I still loved it..
Stacey D.
Conway, AR
I like this product but I can't say I'm in love...I like that it makes putting on foundation easier because it is in a stick but it is harder to use with a brush. Definitely go for a beauty blender with this product.
Michelle T.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this foundation, it is super easy to apply and the coverage is great! A little bit goes a long way and the packaging is nice and easy to carry in your handbag, I love it and I would recommend it to a friend.
emily a.
Fresno, CA
I think this foundation stick has good coverage but I feel like it does make me break out slightly because I feel like the stick has some left over germs from my face on it constantly.
ellie m.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Porcelain more...
it didn't last as long as i would like, and showed up rather pink on my skin. i wish that they had more options with different undertones, so that there would be something for everyone
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?