NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Fairly crazy foundations but I prefer liquid over sticks. I have darker skin (medium brown) and combination. I was a first and last time user. It is easy to apply but difficult to blend. I would not recommend to others.
Monica H.
Ocala, FL
I keep this in both of my makeup kits one for home use and for my makeup kit. I love the way this blends well with my foundation helps conceal the Mark's under my eyes and it doesnt feel heavy.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Caramel more...
Definitely a lot cheaper than most, it just didn’t blend in with my face the way I had hoped it would!! But it could just be my own skin texture. After a day of wearing it didn’t look as good! But for the price it was okay
Brittany K.
Akron, OH
NYX is quite possibly my favorite brand of makeup. The packaging is simple. I love the stick because you don't have to have anything else to use it. You can easily dab it on and smooth it on your face! I recommend it!
Sara C.
AMAZING STICK FOUNATION. Well it's almost perfect the only problem is that it doesn't mix 100% easily it takes a little while to be all blades in bit it lasts all day and is really pretty.
Chelsea M.
San Augustine , TX
Love these foundation sticks.
NYC cosmetics are such good quality makeup for amazing prices.

These sticks give great coverage while not drying or looking cakey on the skin
Mary M.
It's easy to apply but can oxidate quickly. It's not as good as the high end expensive foundation sticks and has less options as far as finding a match to your skin. It does get the job done though. I would recommend.
Gift O.
Lagos
These are great and creamy. One problem I have with it is that I haven't been able to find my exact skin tone. But when I use it on people whose skin it fits, they only have praises for it
Linda S.
Metairie
I really like these they have pretty shades of colors. And they have some colors that you can't find anywhere else. It may not be the best brand name for makeup but it certainly is unique.
Veronica M.
Stockton
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Not one of my faves but definitely a good product. Lasted long but made me oily. (I have oily skin) so that’s not a good combo. I bought this at a Walmart & probably wouldn’t buy again.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?