NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
I used this product once in my skin and I forgot how the finish was. I need to purchase this for myself. The time I used it I had a friend do my make-up and this was in their makeup arsenal.
Ajay T.
Victorville , CA
Absolutely love this product ! Very pigmented, they have a selective color range for different skin tones , if is a buildable product , very lightweight, blended very easily , I would definitely reccomwnd this to my friends
Angel M.
Review for: Golden Beige, Light Medium more...
It's very creamy easy to apply very blend able. It's easy to get into the corners of my eyes when applying in the T-bones. It tends to be very Matt know how to oily but can tend to get oily.
Abraham C.
Denver, CO
This is a great product. It is ver creamy and it blends out so well. I purchased it online on their website. This product is very affordable and it is a great product
Kara F.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Loved this for the first month that I had it but seemed to dry out too quickly. The packaging isn't anything special but affordable and I will be repurchasing to see if I just got a bad one.
Clarisa S.
AFFORDABLE! these are great for the price and my go to. The only downside is that they are becoming more and more popular so finding them at an ulta has become a mission so order online and stock up! Really easy to blend
Becky Z.
Manteno, IL
I hated this. They were out of my usual maybelline stick so I tried these and it was horrible. Kind of sticky and cakey on the face. It makes your skin look horrible too. Very disappointed. I actually threw mine away.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Caramel more...
Definitely a lot cheaper than most, it just didn’t blend in with my face the way I had hoped it would!! But it could just be my own skin texture. After a day of wearing it didn’t look as good! But for the price it was okay
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this stick foundation.very creamy easy to blend and build a flawless look.very affordable.the colour match my skin.i also use to contour my face.when ever I m in a hurry it saves a lot of time.......
Ariana K.
Northville, MI
Fairly crazy foundations but I prefer liquid over sticks. I have darker skin (medium brown) and combination. I was a first and last time user. It is easy to apply but difficult to blend. I would not recommend to others.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?