NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Desirae A.
Springfield, IL
I use this in the fairest shade they offer and it is probably the closest thing to my actual skin I've ever put on my face. Very buttery, easy to blend, and sets to a semi-matte finish. I will never stop buying this foundation stick.
Susan P.
Ringgold, LA
Review for: Caramel more...
Smooth. Blends well. Didn’t clog my pores. Lasted okay. And now I’m pretty much just randomly typing words until it says I’ve come up with enough words to randomly type on here to finally submit this review.
Destiney H.
Coeburn, VA
I love the foundation stick, the only problem I have with it is that it sinks deep into my pores and is hard to get out something but other than that it's a great product.
Cheyanne L.
I don't use this product for foundation but more for contour. This is the first time I've used it and it is totally the perfect shade for contour. It compares really well to some of the other brands.
Gabriella C.
chicago, IL
It covers my under eye bags, acne scars and recent acne. I use it before applying my liquid foundation. It does a great coverage for an amazing price. I always take it on the go when I need those cover upd
Jacklyn B.
Yulee, FL
Ok. I am absolutely in LOVE with nyx! Their product are amazing. The foundation stick is absolutley amazing. Goes on smooth and creamy and I can just blend it out with a beauty blender and it looks flawless!!!
Sabrina W.
Tucson
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Overall this product is good coverage is OK. It seems like the foundation goes away really fast you use the product very fast. Overall I feel like it’s a good alternative to the higher end brands.
Sophie H.
Review for: Cocoa more...
They work really good for when you are trying to find cheap and good foundation. I bought mine at Ulta for 4:99 when it was on sale. And I would definitely buy it again!
Kelsey P.
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoy this eyebrow stick. It wears pretty good and blends very well. I use it for night wear, to really bring out my cheekbones so I got it in a bright shade. I would recommend it to someone looking for a similar product.
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
it has a nice natural finish and it had pretty good coverage, but the lightest shade was still to dark on me and it wasn't build able without making my face looks like and oily mess and it separates and transfers easily. I now use it as a concealer instead of a foundation just to not waste product.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?