NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Brittany B.
Plano, TX
I love using this with my NYX BB cream because it's light too and helps with my contouring! I bought this at Target and it's such a good product for a good price! It lasts a really long time and the color range is great for all skin types
Jailyn D.
Martinsville, VA
Review for: Caramel more...
Wearing it as I'm typing this review lol. I always get so many compliments about how good my "skin" is when I wear this. Such a natural finish. It could be easier to blend, but that's my only complaint.
Kelsie P.
Champaign , IL
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this product! It makes your skin look amazing! It's easy to apply and you can take it on the go! I got this at sephora in my local mall. I used this product very often and it's last is very long.
Taylor P.
Ocala, FL
This is amazing! I have had a lot of trouble in the past with finding a foundation stick that looks natural on my dry skin and doesn't cost a fortune. This one does the trick! It looks very natural and luminous (weird, right?) and blends out like a dream. I'll definitely be repurchasing this!
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I really like these. Theyre easy to use and blend well. They give good coverage and are good for travel or to keep in your purse. They're a little drying for my skin so that's why I knocked off a star
agatha p.
This is an AMAZING product. It was such an match to my skin tone. It made me look very dewy and it made my skin look perfected. I would definitely recommend this product for someone looking for a skin perfecting dewy finish foundation!
Marisol T.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Light more...
The Nyx Foundation sticks blend so well full coverage so easy to apply very smooth finish it has creamy textured then blend so well it's not patchy or anything it's it's very creamy for a very good price for such great product
JOSIE L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Don't buy. These didn't last long and the smell was pretty bad. I bought it brand new and it smelt pretty old lady like. It didn't cover much either. And for the price i paid, i had high expectations.
I don't like to use to much things all over my face so I try and keep it light. This is very easily to apply of course you have to still bled in. You can make it as thin or thick when you apply. I'm sure to keep this on my vanity.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Highly affordable and my favorite! It covers
Your face and leaves you feeling beautiful and ready for make up! I recommend for anyone who is on the lookout for a foundation! You won’t be disappointed.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?