NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Destiny H.
Fort Worth, TX
These are good to use! Remind me of the hourglass ones! And it compares to that but really cheap!
I love it . It's so adorable and it's so easy to blend and it stays on all day without oiliness or dryness
Jenny C.
NYX is one of my favorite brands! The foundation goes on so smoothly and leaves no lines. They offer multiple shades to choose from. It lasts all day. It's packaged very well. I would definitely buy it again.
Jailyn D.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Caramel more...
Wearing it as I'm typing this review lol. I always get so many compliments about how good my "skin" is when I wear this. Such a natural finish. It could be easier to blend, but that's my only complaint.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
This foundation stick is amazing! I use it in place of a highlighter sometimes and I love the look that it gives my skin. This foundation stick is so versatile and blends beautifully!
liarose8642 B.
Breesport
I didn’t mind this so much, but it did get a little cakey on me throughout the day. The price is great for the amount you get. I just have picky skin and it didn’t like this formula much. Plus the shade range is a little too warm for me.
Claudia R.
Dallas, TX
i didn't like the undertones this foundation had, it did show a bit of texture and lasted me a few hours without having to worry about it getting oily, it's an okay product to purschae
Angel S.
GREAT product. Would totally recommend!! It's very easy to apply and goes on very well. I'm a first time user but I'll definitely be purchasing again. I love that I don't have to worry about it coming off because it stays on for awhile!
Brittany B.
Plano, TX
I love using this with my NYX BB cream because it's light too and helps with my contouring! I bought this at Target and it's such a good product for a good price! It lasts a really long time and the color range is great for all skin types
Irma R.
Riverside, CA
Can you say flawless !? This foundation leaves my face looking like a masterpiece. I am oily and this foundation is perfect. It doesn't move through out the day or settle in my fine lines! It's perfect!
Sandra K.
Easton, PA
These foundation sticks are great i love the texture and how easy they are to blend. You cant go wrong for the price with these. Great for beginners learning how to apply foundation or forban experienced user. I highly recommend this
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?