NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Sherri H.
I purchased this from ulta when it first came out and I liked it the first few times then I noticed it made me look older and not in a good was so I just stopped using it all together I just sat on the skin.
sarah g.
NYX has amazing products as it is. But this is all hands up my favorite! It's great for on the go, or traveling. It gives you just enough coverage that you need through the day.
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
Love this stuff! It's cheap and it works. I don't need to spend $20+ for a great foundation. Other people must love it too because it's always sold out at Ulta. This is definitely my go to for foundations.
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this mineral stick! I use it for practically everything! My new favorite is using an angled brush and using it for touch up around my eyebrows. It’s affordable, easy to use, and works like a charm.
Destiny H.
Fort Worth, TX
These are good to use! Remind me of the hourglass ones! And it compares to that but really cheap!
I love it . It's so adorable and it's so easy to blend and it stays on all day without oiliness or dryness
Lexy L.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love nyxs foundation stick! It is sooo full coverage and very matte! It's very affordable as well and it is long lasting I'm a first time user but I'll defiantly be getting more of NYX foundation stick!
Casey H.
Review for: Cool Tan more...
THIS IS MY ALL TIME BEST FOUNDATION. No matter what high end one I use I always come back to this I have probably gotten 5 tubes. I tell everyone about it. Great price but even better quality. I LOVE this.
Araceli V.
Did not last long at all. Wouldn't repurchase it. I love NYX so much. This was definitely did not work for me. Maybe it would work for someone else. I prefer the MAKEUP FOREVER stick over this one any day.
Jenny C.
NYX is one of my favorite brands! The foundation goes on so smoothly and leaves no lines. They offer multiple shades to choose from. It lasts all day. It's packaged very well. I would definitely buy it again.
Emma H.
This product is okay. I'm more of a fan of liquid foundation. But I will have to say for a stick at the price I purchased it was it was a good buy. I keep mine in my purse for small touch ups and what not!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?