NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Addylin Z.
Orosi, CA
Review for: Light more...
I use this foundation stick as a contour stick, it becomes dry after a while, it is long lasting since i blend it with my foundation, not as pricey as other products i think the price is good, and affordable.
Morgan S.
Saint George, UT
One thing that I don't have to worry about with the Sticks is wasting products! Most liquid foundation is gets wasted from too much on the skin and spills. It's very long lasting formula and compact size makes it the perfect travel companion.
Sherri H.
I purchased this from ulta when it first came out and I liked it the first few times then I noticed it made me look older and not in a good was so I just stopped using it all together I just sat on the skin.
Taylor K.
Everett, WA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I used this as a concealer mostly. The stick got super dry after about a week. And it has a tendency to melt off my face after a few hours.. Even with primer and setting spray. It had very orange undertones.
Kristen B.
Review for: Fair more...
With is foundation I found it really made my dry skin very noticeable and blending this product was not the best for me. The price point is really fair and for people wanting to try stick foundation it is worth it.
Jazmine R.
Jersey city , NJ
I had to mix two sticks to get my exact shade and this is a bit hard to blend out. I don't usually prefer to stick foundation, I'm more of a powder girl but I've decided to get this because my face has been dry lately. You might need to touch up throughout the day.
Essence H.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Warm Almond more...
The price that you pay for this product compared to other brands is great. I have no complaints about this brand or the pricing. It’s even bette that NYX sells in Target, which is soo convenient for people.
Samantha L.
Augusta , WV
I love this stick foundation! It is quick and easy to use! I bought this at Target, where you can a lot of the NYX cosmetics! It is easy to blend out with a blender or a brush! I would say it's about medium coverage!
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
NYX is a phenomenal brand. It's quality make up at an affordable price. I like most of their products, but this one fell short for me. It just wouldn't stick to my face no matter how I used it or what I paired it with
Génesis P.
Miami, Florida
Cubrimiento totl para la piel, da oxigeno tampien y no deja los pliegues de producto en las lineas de expresion. ALgunos tonos calidos no me pigmentan muy bien pero los oscuros son lo mejor para las iluminaciones del rostro.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?