NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this foundation under my eyes and blemishes.This is a great foundation for the money. It looks very natural and last all day for me. I like that NYX is cruely free also.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation stick isn't terrible and honestly it has decent coverage, but after using the makeup forever hd stick, this one doesn't compare. I feel like it could work a little better for the price. It doesn't last as long with coverage throughout the day either.
Edith M.
High Point
My sister had this stick first and I saw it and honestly loved it, she actually let me use hers and then I went and got mine, unfortunately mine was broken when bought but I know it really does work. Should try it
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
First of all they always have amazing prices it's my go to for extra makeup. Second of all these work pretty well! I was kind of skeptical thinking they wouldn't last too long on my face but they did the job great!
kate b.
I heart Nyx! Their Mineral Stick Foundation is a wonderful product! It stays on all day without fading and matches my skin tone perfectly. I definitely will recommend this product, along with other Nyx products!
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY
These are amazing and they provide great coverage. Very ideal with contouring if you get a darker shade as well. I'm pretty sure this is less than $15 at ulta compared to higher brands that would cost much more. Great for a quick, but still awesome look.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I'm not sure if I did not like it because I almost always wear a liquid or powder. I did not like as a foundation it made my face look cakey however it's really good for a highlight and contour with a beauty blender.
Scott B.
Seguin, TX
So the nyx mineral stick is pretty good I purchased mine at ulta cause they have the bogo sales. It was easy to apply and blended out nicely I have oily skin it did ok for me had to re powder through out the day
Angela V.
San Diego
Great foundation! I'm not really into foundation sticks due to my past experience with foundation sticks feeling too Cakey, but this one is buildable, feels light on the skin and doesn't sink into skin flaws.
Morgan S.
Saint George, UT
One thing that I don't have to worry about with the Sticks is wasting products! Most liquid foundation is gets wasted from too much on the skin and spills. It's very long lasting formula and compact size makes it the perfect travel companion.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?