NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Cami V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this foundation stick. It works great when you use a beauty blender. I brought this a Ulta in the drug store section. My skin type is in the middle of dry to oily skin. I would recommend with to other people considering that I loved this product.
Lydia P.
Hannibal, MO
Works really well and blends right into my skin. I bought it at Walmart for a very low price and it works better than any other brand I've bought. It comes in just a plastic and cardboard and I will be buying again once I run out.
trinity k.
Sparks, NV
ive never had a better stick of foundation, best ive ever used and ive never had an issue with it i use a very mid tone color and its compleatly full coverage and long lasting i love this product its been by far the best and i would totally buy it again
Beverly G.
Central City
I loved this product I was trying to find something to cover up my blemishes. And this worked. It wasn’t that expensive and was easy to locate at a local drugstore. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to any of my local makeup junkies😊
Ritu S.
These foundation sticks are amazing! I love using them and they give high coverage which is what I like. There are many shades so you can also use them as a contour. It’s easy to apply and blend. It is worth buying!
Rosalina H.
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love to use this just so I can highlight the main points of my face just like a concealer I really like how it's super creamy and it's also really lasting and if you set it right it won't crease, I would recommend
Debora D.
Camarillo, CA
I use the one of the darkest colors for countering and I love it! It gives me a natural look as I can blend the darker shade with my natural color shade. It's use to use and o pastas a long time! Totally recommend it
Carly T.
Lenoir City, TN
I like them but I wouldn't consider them my favorite. I feel like it feels oily after awhile. It's great other than that. I still use it once in awhile but it's not everyday nor is it my go to product.
Liza R.
Allentown, PA
It don't last long but it applies nicely.. it is very easy to apply to your neck and face. I prefer other alternatives to be honest. It is not too pricey it is very affordable. I recommend to people with clear skin!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this foundation under my eyes and blemishes.This is a great foundation for the money. It looks very natural and last all day for me. I like that NYX is cruely free also.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?