NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Britt F.
South Miami
Review for: Cool Tan more...
i love this product for the price! its a great medium full coverage formula that blends well and has a matte finish. it feels a little heavy on the skin and not too breathable but besides that its a good stick foundation.
Elda Z.
Vancouver
Works wonders with my oily skin. It's simple to use blend and stay on all day. It's affordable I buy mine at any drugstore near me. I'm a constant user of this products I recomendar it to everyone who's on a budget.
Ashley T.
Plainfield, IL
good for the drug store buttt not compareabel to high end sadlllyyy i wanna try the hour glass stick foundation i heard that was really good like all the youtibe people use that one so idk well see as for this one ughh i dont knwo its a okayyyy so yeahh
Stephanie W.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love using these as contour sticks. They blend out amazingly. It looks airbrushed. I love using these for my makeup artistry kit you can use these as concealer, foundation, and cream contour. I highly recommend these.
Marissa G.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Light Medium more...
This foundation has a great consistency. It goes on smooth and blends out great but about half way through the day it wears off my skin. I'm pretty oily and I use oil controlling primers so I'm not sure why it does this??
Lizeth V.
Review for: Cool Chestnut, Porcelain more...
I use this product when I run out of my original product to contour. Doesn't blend too easily. And it will go away when you really try hard to blend in. It's more of a product to have there just in case of an emergency.
Anna T.
Corona, NY
Love this the skin feels smooth and it's easy to apply. It's really cheap compared to other brand and the quelaity is really nice. It blends really good with oily skin.
Beverly G.
Central City
I loved this product I was trying to find something to cover up my blemishes. And this worked. It wasn’t that expensive and was easy to locate at a local drugstore. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend to any of my local makeup junkies😊
Cami V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this foundation stick. It works great when you use a beauty blender. I brought this a Ulta in the drug store section. My skin type is in the middle of dry to oily skin. I would recommend with to other people considering that I loved this product.
Haley C.
Oil Springs, KY
I've used this since the end of summer, and the coverage is amazing. At a very low price I get a flawless face. I have very oily skin and this foundation keeps me mate just about all day. I have to touch up here and there but over all would recommend.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?