NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Lindsay M.
Love love love. My first stick foundation and it is great glides on very nicely, gives great coverage, can be built up, blends easily, and does cling to dry patches very bad. Definitely will be repurchsing! Also it is cruelty free!!
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
Fabulous! I cannot stress this enough. I put it on my face in tiger like stripes across cheeks, forehead and then one stripe down the nose and one dab on the chin. I use foundation brush to blend, then a layer of powder to set and it lasts all day with a great natural look.
Audra W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
My face is very oily. I liked the look when I first put it on, but it is not a full coverage for me. It seems to make the oil on my face stand out more and creases in the lines on my forehead. I like it when I first put it on, but I am too oily to wear this all day.
Cyr D.
Absolutely love this product . They rub on very smooth like and have a very easy accessible way to get product out of container . Blend very well for that glamour look .
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Warm Almond more...
I really like using these types of stick foundations for contouring. It makes it so much easier. The foundation itself is great. I like to top it with a powder and I've never had any problems with the foundation moving. It lasts all day for me
Julianne L.
San Diego , CA
It’s an okay foundation, it’s currently in the back of my foundation storage. It doesn’t stand out but it isn’t terrible just not my cup of tea, Foundation range isn’t good. One shade is too cool on me while the other is too warm
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
This product is great at first, but then between how quick it wears off and the fact that it goes a little bit too orange as it oxidizes, it falls. If someone with more yellow undertones and in need of light coverage needed a product this may work better for them. Not good for oily skin, which is why I think it wears off too fast.
Gladys N.
I like it very much, it has very good coverage, its texture is super creamy and it feeds with a beauty blender falls fantastic. I like it a lot because it has a great variety of shades. Your coverage lasts a lot
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Perfectly blendable concealer. I have kind of a hard time with my contour and these sticks blend so easily. And for the price it's easy to build up your own correction palette on a budget
Mareeahh R.
I use this stick to do my contour and I absolutely love it. I have not tried any other brand of stick foundation, but I don't feel the need to because this works very well. It blends super easily, so the contour lines don't look harsh. Definitely would buy it again.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?