NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Nikki G.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light Medium more...
this foundation is very high quality and for a very good price. it last for a long time and doesn’t look patchy at all. i use this almost every day! i like this better than liquid foundation, it’s very easy for on the go and it’s quick and easy to use. i recommend!
Becca D.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Light more...
I feel like finding my shade was kind of hard but once I did I liked it. It was creamy and went on easily but I don’t feel like the product lasted very long and it smudged on my face very easily. I like it but wouldn’t use it every day.
Nikki R.
lusby, MD
Feels nice going on the skin,but lacks serious staying power... which is what I really need for my line of work. A little dry for my combo skin, but the shade is perfect for me. Good for the weekends and over a little extra moisturizer!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this because it easy to apply. I don't usually do a very bold contour since I like it to look simple. But it does the job. And the it works well with my skin, I haven't had any irritation so that's a good sign for me. Try it for a simple soft look or you can go bold if you like.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This made my skin super oily! It was really affordable and the color is great but the formula was too hydrating and creamy for my skin. I tend to buy more matte foundations but wanted to try this one out. It would look good on dry skin!
Jazmine G.
Nogales, AZ
This foundation stick is the perfect foundation stick... I'm tan so the foundation went amazing product.. I've used it once but once I run out I'm not hesitating in buying it after I run out... thanks
Emalee C.
Sedro-Woolley
This one is a greeaaattt dupe for the Anastasia foundation stick, also such a creamy formula & allows your skin to breathe all day. Honestly I think the combination of this foundation & my daily moisturizer is really what has cleared up my skin lately. Blends great with a sponge or buffing brush as well (:
Julia H.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm in love with this product!! NYX is such a quality brand at a low cost! The foundation matched my skin tone perfectly :) packaging is simple but the product makes up for it! I would buy this product again :) they are my go to brand
Alexa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don’t like this product on myself. I felt like it wouldn’t fully blend out and it just felt heavy all day. I have oily skin but it made my face peel. My sister on the other hand loved this foundation and thought it felt light weight.
Sara C.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Fair more...
If I'm honest about this foundation it was a little drying on the skin. It was thick in a way that foundation shouldn't be and looked pretty patchy on the skin. Started breaking up around my oily areas on my skin. I won't be purchasing again.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?