NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
ravin v.
Review for: Porcelain more...
i found this product long lasting and easy to apply. although this foundation was too dark on my skin and made me look a little orange. if you find a color that matches your complexion then i would recommend this product but i am giving three stars because of the lack of shade variety.
Ashlyn D.
Review for: Light more...
I liked this foundation but I found that it was a little blotchy on my skin. I have dry skin so that could've been why however by the end of the day it did not look good and I was kind of disappointed. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Golden Beige more...
This foundation sticks are GREAT THEY LAST LONGER THAN I TOUGH I BOUGHT IT IN A BEAUTY SUPPLY . I REPEAT THE OBJECT FOR THE 2nd TIME AND I JUST FINISH IT LIKE A WEEK AGO . I will recommend it to other people I believe is a great foundation
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
Es una buena base, su acabado es mate tiene buena cobertura, se difumina facilmente en mi piel ademas la puedes llevar de viaje sin la preocupación de hacer desastres en tu bolso o maleta.
ashley f.
This NYX foundation is actually really easy to apply and ive used this a couple of times and it goes on very smoothly. It doesnt stay on and its not full-coverage at all. The packaging is like any other packaging and I would recommend this to anyone with oily or sensitive skin.
Shelia S.
Conroe, TX
These sticks are a great value and perform on par with the higher end brands. A little less coverage than say, the Clinique stubby sticks, but at a fraction of the cost, it is a detail I can overlook.  If  you need a contour stick at a reasonable price, this is a good place to start.
Gissel N.
Statesville, NC
I have been loving this foundation stick so much lately! I bought it over 2 months ago and can't stop, I'm almost out! I love how compact and simple the packaging is! So well to travel with! I love the shade range and I have even used a darker shade to contour and it works great!
Kristin R.
This foundation is good for the price. It's definitely not as good as higher end foundation sticks, but with the right brush/beauty sponge, it can look great. I'd recommend for those on a budget who want to try a makeup stick foundation.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This made my skin super oily! It was really affordable and the color is great but the formula was too hydrating and creamy for my skin. I tend to buy more matte foundations but wanted to try this one out. It would look good on dry skin!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I use this because it easy to apply. I don't usually do a very bold contour since I like it to look simple. But it does the job. And the it works well with my skin, I haven't had any irritation so that's a good sign for me. Try it for a simple soft look or you can go bold if you like.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?