NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Connersville, I
Love these sticks work great . I use them almost daily . The stick concept makes it easier to use. I just bought recently bought will buy again I'm sure. I bought at ulta . And will buy again. I recommend these
Samantha R.
I give this product 3 out of 5 stars it's ok I wouldn't repurchase it again with so many other stick foundations being out their that are better. Although you can find it in cvs and Ulta for a decent price like I said I wouldn't purchase it again.
Ashley J.
Really great coverage in just a little stick!! Sooo I bought this thinking that this would be my go to for my super lazy days when it requires very little to cover up this mug of mine haha it works great...great coverage...would highly recommend!!
Madison M.
Dade City, FL
I am really pale and I have pink undertones so I find it hard to find a match in this range but in like the coverage and blendability my favorite foundation is tarte Amazonian clay full coverage and this is almost as good I bought mine at ulta. If they made my shade I would buy it again.
Brigitte S.
Covington, LA
I bought these when they were on sale. I have very fair skin, generally the lightest shade of most brands and normal skin with dry patches. These are great for highlighting and contouring for an extreme look. They are easy to use and blend. Would definitely recommend if you are on a budget!
Hailee C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I like this product. I use it a lot around my brows for touch ups. However if u use it alone it tends to feel dry and oily at the same time and It settles in fine lines. But again it’s great for touch ups and areas needing a bit of extra coverage.
Melisa K.
Fort Myers, FL
Please work pretty well and they stay on well. The only issue we have with this is that the one I bought doesn’t quite match my skin tone the way I thought I.T would. Not sure if I would purchase this again in a slightly different color or I would just switch to a completely different brand
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this foundation stick! It leaves my face a little dewy which is fine. I don’t want my face completely dry. This foundation is long lasting, it is my first time using, I would definitely buy again. This is affordable and I would recommend
Erin K.
This foundation stick works extremely well on the go and for last minute makeovers. It's easy to maneuver and somewhat easy to blend, but a little pricey. I use it every time I do makeup to cover wider areas in less time. Overall worth the cost.
Dee D.
With my skin tone, it was hard for me to find my right colors that I need. It was my first time using it tho, I do love the look it gives me. I love the way it is easy to use, and comes in an easy portable little lipstick like case. I would buy it again, now that I have my skin color.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?