NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Petronella J.
Cincinnati, OH
It's fairly full coverage but super duper hard to blend without having something to help soften it. I'm hoping to try the Anastasia one and compare. The packaging was pretty crappy I will say as well. A hard plastic and it cracked when I dropped it once.
sofia n.
Review for: Caramel more...
This is the only stick foundation I use & I really like it. It’s very affordable, around $10. The packaging is very compact & easy to travel with. It’s pretty easy to apply & best blended out using a buffing brush. Overall I really enjoy this product:)
Vanessa H.
Vineyard, UT
I do love this product, but some days it made my face oily, until I started using it as a contour stick! Changed the game! I bought mine from ulta. Definitely worth it for the price and I would recommend it as a contour stick rather than a foundation. NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love stick foundations and I just started using them I love this nyx ones so far it’s so easy to apply and I think that the formula is super creamy and hdyating tot he skin its ask nice to get a couple different shades to be able to contour with its awesome
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Caramel, Warm Almond more...
Great for mixing up with literally anything. Great application very easy to use. Recommend this product to many clients. I use for medium to deep depending on my base foundation as well . The variety is amazing and great for makeup application beginners
Marlene x.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Bought this for contouring however the product drys fast so you have to work pretty fast. Best used with a brush because a sponge leaves it splotchy. Probably would buy again, however, there are better products out there that do an amazing job. Very affordable.
Kristýna B.
I actually really enjoy NYX products because they are very affordable and from my experience very good for the price. This foundation stick is also great for touch ups on the go and can be easily carried/fit into smaller bags when going out. I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel L.
I love this if you're good at blending. I use a circle brush to blend this and it's a lot easier then a normal brush. It's good with sponges as wells I use this under my eyes and it works great! I would recommend!
Jess R.
I use this for my contour and it works pretty well. It's thick, so I would never go for a full face of it, but it's great for small face spaces. Great price and good quality. Doesn't smell like anything. Glides on well and blends out very easily. Creamy!
Grace S.
I LOVE NYX stuff, but their foundations lately have been super problematic. I have dry skin, and these foundation sticks excentuate every dry patch and pore I have on my face. Also, most of the colors were very yellow based, we need some warmer tones!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?