NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Miranda H.
Tuscaloosa
Love the palest shades, a near match for my very finnicky strange warm-but-super-pale skin. Wore nicely but I got slightly oily within a few hours, but there was no real effect on the coverage of it. Would recommend as a budget buy, easy to use and touch up!
xena A.
newark, NJ
This Foundation stick is amazing. I got the foundation stick in the shade warm tan. It was a perfect match. I have combination skin and it was amazing. It is easy to apply and stood on all night. It is very light weight. I would definitely buy it again.
Dianne D.
Broken Arrow, OK
Its very good, I don't have any complains about it. I'm a dry skin and very palid so this actually covers everything, even my acne. It blends perfectly, so you can use it everyday in combination with a beauty blender
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These foundations sticks are great to use, to add to your foundation routine. I like to add a little bit of lighter or darker colors to my foundation in very specific areas, and these make it easy to do so. I do recommend and I will buy again. They are of good value.
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
These are perfect for doing full coverage makeup. They cover all flaws and blend very well wit countour or whatever else you plan to do with your makeup that day. A bit oily, but goes away with powder.
Kelly M.
Washington, DC
Not too bad for the price! I like to use the darker colors for a bronze/contour base. It is definitely affordable, and the packaging is sleek and relatively pretty. It doesn't last as long as other foundations, but isn't bad! I would probably choose other drugstore foundations over this.
sahury e.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product is a great starter product it is very creamy and easy to apply! But they could have a larger variety of shades! It is very affordable compared to other foundation sticks!! And you get a lot of product from this stick usually they are skinnier !
Martina G.
Boca Raton, FL
I think NYx always does a great job immigrating high end products but I find this product to be very hard to work with on the skin and almost too creamy---- not their best so I don't suggest buying this! I returned it as soon as I bought it and tried it on
Kassy G.
I love the packaging, the foundation glides on very smoothly. This foundation is easy to build up for full coverage. For me it does last long even when at the gym after a long work day.
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
Decent for the price, but tends to smudge off later in the day even when set with powder. Is not a long lasting foundation, for me at least. Color was okay and easy to apply. But overall I would not recommend to any one with really oily skin like myself.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?