NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Carmianna P.
Dekalb, IL
I really loved this foundation. I tend to need less coverage on my face so my go to foundation is always stick foundation. This product gave me the right amount of coverage I needed while not being to cakey. I also really appreciated the consistency of this product. I would most defiantly buy this product again.
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
I got this to try, I honestly not sure how I feel about it. It is long lasting. Very easy to apply and blends very well. I got it online from nyx cosmetics. I would recommend this to others. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a contour palette
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
i love this product, it is affordable and light on your skin, it blends well and feels good. i like to wear it every day. i have combination skin that is olive. i like the packaging, it is nice. it goes on smooth. i would definitely buy it again and recommend it highly
Eury C.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy this mineral stick because it was of first of many concealers id use in the future although i tried other companies i truly loved its gentle glind on my skin and i went back ive been a consumer for about 3 years total now and im very satisfied thumbs up
Tania S.
Review for: Cool Tan more...
I wore this for the summer while I went to the beach and was out in the sun. It had ok coverage but it covered while I was swimming so that was nice. I would only get this for when you actually want the product to stick to your face. Maybe a concert or a pool day.
Angela Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kinda oily and kinda break up on the skin. Not my favorite but for the price, it has decent coverage. I love nxy and I'm willing to give anything a try for the price. Not very long lasting and it wouldn't be one I recommend off the bat. Oily skin will not love.
Angela T.
Aransas Pass , TX
I recently tried this mineral stick, and wow I was very impressed with it. only thing I have used from this brand was their matte lip-gloss. I definitely recommend this stick foundation for under eyes, touch ups as well.
Erica M.
This product has a variety of colors. However, it seemed to oxidize on my skin and did not blend out easily. It is very affordable and a great option for those wanting to try a stick foundation. I would not purchase again as rubbed off very easily throughout the day.
Erin S.
Who knew NYX had stick foundation? I sure didn't. It's a really nice product. Goes on very smooth. I found it at my local beauty supply. I can't say it compares to my ABH stick because well that would be a lie. But if you're looking to save cash it could be an option
Samantha O.
S Milwaukee, WI
These are perfect for doing full coverage makeup. They cover all flaws and blend very well wit countour or whatever else you plan to do with your makeup that day. A bit oily, but goes away with powder.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?