NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Goes On Smoothly
Good Pigmentation
Long-Lasting
Cristal F.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Its very nice! Good price!
pikria d.
Tbilisi
Review for: Caramel, Porcelain more...
I love it! I bought 2 different shades of this because it was on clearance at ulta. This is the first foundation stick/s I have ever purchased and/or used. Surprisingly I really loved it. I don't know the 2 shades off the top of my Start your review of NYX Mineral Stick Foundation!
head but I am pretty light/fair. The one was a bit too light but the other was perfect. These are great for beginners and priced well. I really like alot of NYX products but some can be hit or miss to me (usually hit) needless to say these were deff not a miss and actually I just ran out of the stick that matched me better so looks like I might need to try a new one! Oh and it lasted me almost a year but I didn't use it daily... If u use alot or daily I doubt it will last that long. Foundation didn't last all day for me either but it's good for days when I didn't want full coverage..or had time for a real quick touch up!
yuleisy g.
Miami
These are the best foundation stick that I've ever used. This product leave my makeup so natural. I love it!!!!!!!
Brittany N.
St. George's
The formula is very smooth. It can be easily blended and the product is not hard to use . I would definitely recommend using it and I'll get it again.
Passant A.
puts touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?