NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
zoe d.
this is really good for my skin! and it blends nice on my skin nicely. the coverage is fine
Marwa M.
ElRiadh
Review for: Caramel, Warm Almond, Porcelain, Espresso, Cocoa, Light Medium, Light, Golden Beige, Warm Tan more...
It's amazing😍😍😍😍😍I like it soooo much ❤️
I adore this brand sooo much I will buy it always
Lourdes C.
NYX cosmetics mineral stick foundation is a great makeup and it is so easy to use and aply
Carla D.
It is a good stick foundation! The coverage is pretty good and it is affordable to everyone
Dona M.
Dubai , Dubai
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Great product. Smooth to apply. Blends in really well. Give a very structured facial look.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Love it
Medium covering
Lightweight
Match perfectly
Oily skin with light medium tone
Thanks
doaa e.
elQasiim
Good
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
GoodGood
Very good
Good
Amazing
Good
Amazing
Good
Victoria P.
I love it I use it in the middle tone and it really is spectacular to correct dark circles.
Eliza A.
106 Kingstanding , Birmingham
I like the foundation sticks because it's something unusual but it also works really well.
Vanessa R.
Humacao
Cremoso y super facil de aplicar,con un acabado bastante natural y un precio super bueno!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?