NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Michelle R.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love NYX and the stick foundation is perfect, and nice packaging i recommend this brand
Diba k.
thornhill
a little bit cakey but really good if used sparingly. good colour range. stays on all day
Lyric G.
Love this product! It goes on easy and has complete coverage. I definitely recommend it.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Works pretty good. Blends easily. Stays on fairly long and price is good for the product
Shaneice•Latifah⇢Makeup S.
Edmonton , AB
I think I prefer their liquids more but this was okay. Not sure if I’d recommend though d
Kaliyah C.
I love them , I use them very often, they work great , they are effective and very useful
Vanessa R.
Humacao
Cremoso y super facil de aplicar,con un acabado bastante natural y un precio super bueno!
Claire P.
Great for the price of the product and the quality. It blends well with a beauty blender.
Ximena T.
I like it because it's an easy way yo apoly your fundation but I like more the liquid one
valery d.
Nice to hightlight your face. Its very creamy and smooth the application of this product.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?