NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ru M.
Review for: Caramel more...
Love love love this one very smooth and good coverage I like to use it at work and morning outdoor
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
I find these have a bit of an orange tint but they work very well for dark circles. I'd recommend!
Danielasuros5 S.
Marietta , GA
Review for: Rich, Espresso, Caramel, Cocoa, Cool Chestnut more...
They're so good really nice color and I promise it would be the best foundation you will ever have
Diana C.
Amazing products all of NYX products. Durables and good quality and the best of all good prices $$$
Natália G.
Dracut
Review for: Fair more...
Good price, convenient to have in your makeup bag. You can use for contouring and highlighting too
Fabiola B.
No tengo el agrado de usarlo, pero cuando me han maquillado lo he probado y me asienta súper bien
Aroha-Ana S.
These never disappoint me at all I love these i could use them again and again it's just amazing
Maggie D.
Auckland
Slimy and smooth to apply and blend. Good colour and coverage for what I like. Long lasting also
Hassna E.
khemisset
This foundation 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 is love love love love for meee the perfect foundation she is very nice
Nasra H.
Love this one because it gives you the look you want and is not too hard to apply on your face ❤
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?