NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
luonny m.
I looooove these minerale sticks. They blend out so beautifully with a beauty blender. The coverage is buildable while still looking natural... This products is great for normal to dry skin types and wonderful for mature skin
Cherry N.
I have tried this product but it doesn't last long and its doe's not gives you a lot of coverage I really don't like it I tried it and I used it all cuz I bought it but I really don't like the product it doesn't give me enough coverage and it gives oily face and it doesn't last long
jessica k.
Nyx cosmetics mineral stick foundation is a complete coverage, i have olive skin tone and a combination skin type. It is definitely affordable.I buy this at Target, and i recommend this if you are on a budget.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
Review for: Rich more...
This product was overall pretty good. For me it was a little unnatural to use in very many areas. Besides that, it had good coverage and wasn’t very expensive. I would recommend getting this only if you don’t mind the unnatural look or if you’re in a pinch and really need a foundation.
Christine C.
I really liked this product as I have dry skin and find that foundation sticks are sometimes better for me if I have any dry patches happening at that time. This foundation does not pronounce the dryness of my skin, and goes on pretty easily with a beauty blender to soften and smooth.
Sarah B.
Not normally a NYX fan but definitely love this product light on skin gives great coverage without being muddy looking. If you haven't tried it you need to. Will buy when it runs out so far been 3 months and still lasting
Sarah G.
Love this product! I have never used anything that has worked so well before. The smell is good. It is a little bit pricey and it does have some other brands that it competes with but over all this is my favorite. I would defiantly recommend this and buy it again!
Jade Y.
I own both these ones and the ones made by Anastasia for more than twice the price. I can tell you honestly the nyx is just as good if not better than the Anastasia, it also blends twice as easy. The only downfall is it may not stay on as long but the coverage is exactly the same.
Merle S.
Goes on smooth and blends well. Easy to find locate the product to purchase. Seems to stay put very well all day long. Good value for the money. I have oily skin that is very pale. I'd purchase again.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
I enjoy these way more than the liquid form it's easier to put on and faster to get to what I want for where I'm going that day or night so I would definitely recommend this for people that are on the go.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?