NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Zarina K.
Kazan
I used this tool only once for sculpting and was just delighted with it. I think I'll get it to use with joy
JUANNE D.
I love using foundations and #nyx has the best stick foundation it's so smooth and one can apply it so easily
Shreya S.
India
I have used this once but didn't found very good. Bcoz it is very small in size and of very less in quantity.
Rafhaela D.
stange
This one is just so good it have many butikk color for diffrent skin it is esay to use and it works
wery good
Marifa T.
Amazing finish , very bendable product, there contour sticks are amazing to blend with this foundation stick
Martina O.
Serves for everything and at any time. Has a durable use and is pleasant and easy to carry wherever you want
yousra b.
Marrakech
Oui c'est vraiment bon et je vous conseille de l'utiliser et j'aimerais bien faire des pubs sur mon instagram
arlette d.
es muy facil de aplicar su manejo es rapido y te deja una increible capa de maquillaje suave y fresca ademas
rosmary c.
Even this product I have not tried, but I've heard wonders of it so I'll be using it next ... and I'm anxious
🐻💌 S.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Amazing coverage from only the smallest amount. It’s the right colour for my skin and I highly recommend it.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?