NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Diana C.
Amazing products all of NYX products. Durables and good quality and the best of all good prices $$$
Natália G.
Dracut
Review for: Fair more...
Good price, convenient to have in your makeup bag. You can use for contouring and highlighting too
Vibel R.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Very good. Yes I recommend it. I bought i recently at the opening of NYX Cosmetis in Santo Domingo.
Claire C.
Surrey, Mitcham
Review for: Light, Warm Tan more...
Colour matches well, easy to use and glides on lovely, great value for money and light on the face
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
I find these have a bit of an orange tint but they work very well for dark circles. I'd recommend!
Jui D.
navi mumbai
It is really good it hides my dark circle and gives a great clean look under my eyes and I love it
Serafina J.
houthalen
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Pretty good , pretty pigmentation but no so easy to blend! However, it’s easy when you work fast
Hassna E.
khemisset
This foundation 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 is love love love love for meee the perfect foundation she is very nice
🙄🙄🙄
Review for: Rich, Porcelain more...
les couleurs ne sont pas adaptée à tout type de peau et le produit coûte cher pour ce qu’il vaut
Aroha-Ana S.
These never disappoint me at all I love these i could use them again and again it's just amazing
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?