NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Valentina M.
reiteradamente e dicho que la marca NYX es buena pero los correctores y con Turing de esta marca son los mejores
minanten N.
It blends amazing! It really does its job, i cant complain about it at all ! Its juls so pigmented, it stays on .
Diana f.
I like the presentation of this product, I feel like is very comfortable to use it and , it last very long time .
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible and thank you
Chelsey G.
This was my favourite foundation stick. It matched my skin perfect. You do have to rub in more than blend though
beckie g.
I love this! Its full coverage and has such a beautiful finish blends perfectly and stays put throughout the day!
Jenni B.
I absolutely love the NYX foundation stick. It gives great coverage while giving you an extremely polished look.
Cinderella S.
I have normal skin face and this is realy hard to blend. I would buy something else for foundation and concealer
sara s.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, nyx is one of my favourite companies i keep on buying this product cause it blends it soo good
Um A.
Ad
Review for: Caramel, Light Medium more...
I like it so much ,you are creative and offer part of your creativity and forward
I need to try it , Thank you❤️
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?