NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
melissa T.
Didn't really love it. I used it twice now but for me it gets cakey. And doesn't give a nice finish.......
Alice A.
Not great coverage, leaves a dewy finish. It is very lightweight but becomes oily quite quickly on my skin
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Very good "consistens" i like it and use everyday. It recover redness and have a perfect match for my skin
Sophia P.
Really affordable, if you blend well gives a flawless dewy finish! Company is great always updating trends
Elena R.
Me encanta muchísimo, la verdad cumple con cualquier objetivo y no e encontrado uno que lo asemeje o supere
Rangin S.
erbil
Love the dark and the medium one as a contouring sticks
They are soo natural as a colors and textures 😍😍
Andreea E.
birmingham
No words needed to describe this nyx stick foundation I love the dark shade for doing my countour with it
Emily H.
I use this product a lot when I'm going out, the coverage is great and it's a good product for the price!
Lays K.
Muito otimo o produto indico muito NYX cosmetics mineral stick foundation estao de parabens ,amei muitooo
Salud
Es lo mejor que me he comprado de N I X, me encanta porque es muy fácil de difuminar con la Beuty Blender
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?