NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Suad A.
I use it for contouring. It's smooth and easy to blend. It doesn't feel sticky and it is quite affordable.
W I.
Review for: Caramel more...
Amazing product it makes your skin shade lok beautiful and soft it easy to apply and to remove nice texture
Elena R.
Me encanta muchísimo, la verdad cumple con cualquier objetivo y no e encontrado uno que lo asemeje o supere
mellissa t.
Tizi-ouzou
J'ai pas encore testé mais je pris que il va arriver ce fameux VoxBox j'aimerai bien l'influencer trop cool
Sophia P.
Really affordable, if you blend well gives a flawless dewy finish! Company is great always updating trends
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh
NYX arrasa também cada ano que passa e muito impressionante o quanto de coisas maravilhosas tem a cada ano
Cheryl R.
East Pilton Farm Rigg, Edinburgh
I found these sticks Perfect for contouring, there is a great range of shades and they blend really easily
Alice A.
Not great coverage, leaves a dewy finish. It is very lightweight but becomes oily quite quickly on my skin
melissa T.
Didn't really love it. I used it twice now but for me it gets cakey. And doesn't give a nice finish.......
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Very good "consistens" i like it and use everyday. It recover redness and have a perfect match for my skin
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?