NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love to keep these around when my face needs a little big "more." I use it to help contour as well as foundation. It blends well and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I don't use it every day but I LOVE it.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is an every day product I use. The color covers up my melasma that I have perfectly with use of primer and powder. For the price, you can't beat it! I found that using a concealer brush works best with me when applied and then a blender there after. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Golden Beige, Cool Tan, Warm Tan more...
Colored matched perfect. It is a light coverage which is nice for a more natural look. It’s a bit dewy which I love. It is very easy to apply and pretty long lasting if you set your make up. It’s worth a try it’s only about 12 dollars. As long as your match your color correctly you will be impressed. Must try.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I honestly wasn't impressed with this foundation. It really emphasized my pores and sat in my fine lines around my mouth. I also have oily skin in my t zone and it separated so bad in those areas. There's better drugstore stick foundations out there.
Micha L.
These foundation sticks are very affordable and get the job done.. Easy to blend out and i like to get a darker color to contour my face and a very light shade to high light because these don't cake up on me..
Frances L.
ROSEDALE, MD
I really love using these. They are build able they come is a variety of different shades. You can definitely make ur shade if they don't already have it. U can use to contour. Does not feel heavy or Cakey on my skin
salena v.
Pauma Valley, CA
I lov this foundation stick I was a little hesitant at first to buy it because some of my friends had told me that it was very oily but I love it I think it contours my face perfect with the current foundation I use from Sephora. I also like how affordable it is and easy to carry around with you.
Ashley N.
These, like NYX's concealer sticks, are pretty cakey amd dont really leave a pleasant airbrushed look unless you really work into it. Id definitely use these as contour sticks because they are precise and neat. I would recomend it to anyone who has the patience to spend a little blending time.
Madison J.
Lawrence
Review for: Porcelain more...
I love this! It’s so affordable and it is a really nice stick foundation. I used to work at Ulta and I would wear it to work all the time and people would always ask what foundation I was wearing. It’s so creamy and easy to blend, it’s a really great option especially if you’re on a budget.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
Review for: Warm Tan more...
I really wanted to like this foundation stick! I just couldn’t. It made me so oily. No matter what I tried. Also the color was “warm tan” but it was like pink. It was not tan! I got it on clearance at Ulta for like $5. But I wouldn’t even pay that again to use it ... the coverage was decent
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?