NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Moneen S.
I enjoy using these foundation stucks because sometimes my liquid foundations are not the way to go some days
Kateryna P.
Odessa
Love this stick. It’s so simple to use and the result is always great. It’s soft and the colors are perfect.
Aa_19xx a.
london
Amazing coverage I would definitely recommend this foundation, it’s great for highlighting areas on your face
Lynn C.
Hawthorne, CA
Es una base en stock gruesa no es ligera en la piel . No dura mucho tiempo y genera mucha grasa en el rostro
K.glammakeup (.
Review for: Cool Tan more...
Nice foundation. I found it hard to blend though. However it’s a nice finish and good match for my skin tone
Chloe M.
Amazing coverage and easy application. Would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to apply foundation.
rosmary c.
Even this product I have not tried, but I've heard wonders of it so I'll be using it next ... and I'm anxious
Rafhaela D.
stange
This one is just so good it have many butikk color for diffrent skin it is esay to use and it works
wery good
Zarina K.
Kazan
I used this tool only once for sculpting and was just delighted with it. I think I'll get it to use with joy
Martina O.
Serves for everything and at any time. Has a durable use and is pleasant and easy to carry wherever you want
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?