NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Samantha M.
Brinnington , Stockport
Amazing full coverage! Lightweight on the skin! Blends beautifully with a gorgeous finish! I love this product
kim h.
Vancouver, BC
I don't wear Foundation that often but I really enjoy stick Foundation especially the color payoff on this one
Melony S.
Full coverage but I feel like my makeup is cakey sometimes when i use it, but other than that it's better great
Moneen S.
I enjoy using these foundation stucks because sometimes my liquid foundations are not the way to go some days
arlette d.
es muy facil de aplicar su manejo es rapido y te deja una increible capa de maquillaje suave y fresca ademas
Aa_19xx a.
london
Amazing coverage I would definitely recommend this foundation, it’s great for highlighting areas on your face
Lynn C.
Hawthorne, CA
Es una base en stock gruesa no es ligera en la piel . No dura mucho tiempo y genera mucha grasa en el rostro
Aisha ..
jeddah,saudia
its a bit oily but its fine coverage is really good i like the texture easy to blend and its go to go ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Chloe M.
Amazing coverage and easy application. Would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to apply foundation.
Shreya S.
India
I have used this once but didn't found very good. Bcoz it is very small in size and of very less in quantity.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?