NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Jenni B.
I absolutely love the NYX foundation stick. It gives great coverage while giving you an extremely polished look.
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible and thank you
Diana f.
I like the presentation of this product, I feel like is very comfortable to use it and , it last very long time .
Tauana K.
Cachoeira Alta-Goiás
Produto maravilhoso, rende de forma espetacular! Todos quem tem oportunidade de experimenta utilizem pois é ótimo
beckie g.
I love this! Its full coverage and has such a beautiful finish blends perfectly and stays put throughout the day!
Cinderella S.
I have normal skin face and this is realy hard to blend. I would buy something else for foundation and concealer
Chelsey G.
This was my favourite foundation stick. It matched my skin perfect. You do have to rub in more than blend though
sara s.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, nyx is one of my favourite companies i keep on buying this product cause it blends it soo good
Um A.
Ad
Review for: Caramel, Light Medium more...
I like it so much ,you are creative and offer part of your creativity and forward
I need to try it , Thank you❤️
Ve-0804590 Rossy F.
Doral, FL
No me gusta tanto sentí que mi piel quedo grasosa, y no corría bien si no la mezclaba con algún serum o primer
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?