NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Muskaan P.
The product is good easy to use and really suits my skin tone
Its available in different shades so is super good ...
Cristina R.
Tamaulipas
It is a good product although there are certain points in which I believe that they do not favor anyone who uses them
renata r.
muito bom adorei o produto,qualidade excelente acabamento excelente hidrata minha pele muito bom adorei o produto.
Brenda G.
São Paulo
Melhor fundação que já usei,dura bastante tempo na pele e pode ser usada tanto no dia a dia como em caso de festas
fatima f.
beirut
Mbynin ktrr mne7 w bde jrbon 3jbone kif tr2it 7ton w by3te mnzr ktr 7lo w bikon mtnsi2 m3 wjik soo i hope to try it
Laura A.
Targoviste
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I did not liked it, made my face so greasy, good price, but i was not impressed.
The packaging it s ok but not wow
Loohany d.
PASSIRA
Cor intensa, não tem a cor tão duradoura como outros de outras marcas... A NYX está de parabéns como os cosméticos
Elizabeth S.
For oily skin not a perfect product. But for other kind of skin is good. I recommend this for teens not for olders.
soph99 R.
England
Love this product it's not so heavy for my stick apply really well love the colour for my skin will be buying more
Erika M.
Saint laurent , QC
I like it but I've learned that stick foundation isn't my favourite- or maybe I have not found the perfect one yet
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?