NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Cristina R.
Tamaulipas
It is a good product although there are certain points in which I believe that they do not favor anyone who uses them
Yumna K.
It's stays really long like the coverage would rate it a 8/20 in all I love this product a lot it's one of my favvss
Veronica T.
This is an okay product but after using it I realized stick foundations aren't my favourite form as I prefer liquid.
Kim H.
Didcot, Oxon
Lovely to use and matched my skin perfectly, easy to use as it's a stick version - I really like the nyx foundations
Georgiana M.
hull
I really liked this product and loved how it felt on the face. It was very nice and smooth and it was very effective.
Tazzie S.
I found this very drying in the skin

And turned patchy and

Just sat in the skin... .

Was hard to work wi5h and blend
Nidhi O.
Pune
Creamy and good product..!! Not much in love with it as it creased on my skin..!!! But great for the price though..!!
Muskaan M.
Good amount of product! Very creamy good coverage! Easy to blend with fingers and brush! Good pair with the concealer
Emily B.
Way too dry and difficult to blend no matter what tool you use. The colour was good but it also clung to dry patches
NAOMI H.
haswell
This is perfect don't clump and blends in lovely and cover lot 2lit nice smoth welhen u apply it I'd defo keep byeing
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?