NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Ana M.
Eu não vou poder de compra de refinaria de no poder ir dormir aqui em com um pouco ☝🏻 de janeiro que a gente não sei 😐 eu
Blesea C.
Faridabad
I love this so much . This is the only product that never changes in my makeup bag . I have dry skin and works for me.
Stephanie B.
Lovely coverage and fairly easy to blend use this on a daily and it never fails to do its job! A must in ur makeup bag
Mai I.
It is very very very very very good elegant excellent wonderful great wow amazing natural soft coverage any way I adore
Yemi A.
LONDON, LONDON
Review for: Cocoa more...
Not great shade range and dont like this for a foundation. However is a great contour and easy to blend. Lasts all day.
Vivian M.
I love this is much, it doesn't cake my face up. It doesn't feel heavy at all. It fits my skin perfectly. I recommend.
Joana L.
Mexicali
Coverage is awesome you wouldn't even know how great it works and easy to blend in makes all the imperfections cover up
Pranali S N.
India
Good foundation stick but applies a bit streak and doesnt blend perfectly.I had problems getting it evenly on my skin.
Gowri S.
Bangalore
They're great foundation sticks. They come in very handy when in a hurry. So very easy to apply and they blend easily.
ANJA P.
I love this product and I am very interested in the opportunity to work with the company that I am a great asset to the
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?