NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Rebekka S.
My skin is combo and very prone to breakouts. When I use a cream product after a few hours the oils my face produces causes it to break apart. Plus, every time I use a foundation stick it feels like I just put a lip balm all over my face. Maybe its the way I apply it but I am not a fan.
Sara H.
I bought this to give the whole stick foundation craze a try, but I honestly don't like it. It made my skin look flakey and broke up around my nose and forehead just after an hour of wear. I keep trying to make it work, but I just don't think it's for me.
Kyla D.
South Elgin, IL
I love NYX products. They're always reasonably priced and sold almost everywhere. It was easy to apply and went smoothly over the face. This was my first time using it and I was pleased. The packaging was pretty cool. I would probably not buy this one again because I have another one I like better.
Hannah C.
It was a very great foundation I will say but it didn't go well for me because I have very oily skin!! Within about an hour my whole face looked greasy. I even set the foundation with setting powder! This foundation would be perfect for people who have dry skin though, very medium- full coverage also!
Dominique R.
Review for: Cool Chestnut more...
This foundation stick is a great choice if you want something fast and easy to blend. The color choices are good as it was pretty easy for me to find my shade. This foundation stick is very affordable and hydrating.
Nicole G.
North Haledon, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
I was very excited to purchase the NYX stick foundation, as this would enable me to do my makeup more quickly -- especially on the go. However, I was very disappointed with this product. The makeup was very "cakey" and did not blend well. It looked unnatrual. Overall, I would not buy this product again.
Lisa F.
I randomly bought this foundation stick at my local beauty supply store. I have the color "Rich." I really like it! If you have oily skin, I'm not sure how well it will work for you. It definitely gives a "natural" versus "matte" finish. However, it applies easily and it comes in a decent shade range!
heidi g.
Such great color comes out from such a small stick! First time using the Mineral Stick by NYX and it was a hit! I absoluetly love it and will give it an other try. Price wise amazing! Last of color great! So happy i gave this one a try, you should to!
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I honestly wasn't impressed with this foundation. It really emphasized my pores and sat in my fine lines around my mouth. I also have oily skin in my t zone and it separated so bad in those areas. There's better drugstore stick foundations out there.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love to keep these around when my face needs a little big "more." I use it to help contour as well as foundation. It blends well and doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I don't use it every day but I LOVE it.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?