NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Emi L.
Nice colour match, pretty good coverage, blends quite well with my beauty blender. Doesn't feel sticky, great overall look.
Yeng Y.
Iloilo City, Philippines
I use this whenever I do my contour and gives me a matte finish look. I love this product cause it is really easy to blend.
Ella R.
Wv147at
Wasn’t good coverage as to what I’m used to wearing but I’m always out to trying new thing and seeing how they work for me
Anisa R.
Easy to use but it's a bit hard to blend. And the colour can be a bit cakey and look to much if you don't layer correctly.
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Light more...
It has very light to medium coverage, not the easiest to blend out, definitely not the best foundation stick on the market.
Karen S.
Os produtos da nyx sao sempre impressionanteees, e esse é um dos quais eu sou apaixonada, se comprar, nao vai se arrepender
Amy H.
Highly recommend this product, super pigmented and blend able, very affordable, nyx products are an all round amazing brand
Ismahane N.
Il et super crémeux et ca aide les débutent pour le contouringue le seule bémols c que j'arrive pas à trouvé la bonne tente
Megan H.
Newnham , Cambridge
Review for: Porcelain more...
Good coverage.
It’s also buildable to create a more full coverage look...
would highlight recommend.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente; esta marca es lo mejor, tiene excelente precio y excelente calidad.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?