NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Carriane B.
These feel a little heavy and it's easy to use too much product when you swipe the stick on your skin, but they blend pretty nicely.
Elizabeth M.
I really like this you can build it up and that what I really love about it you can make light coverage medium coverage full coverage
diana b.
Review for: Warm Almond more...
this product worked well for me and i liked the amount of coverage it provides. i bought it at walmart and the price was really good
Nawel E.
I've recently left my liquid foundation for this one in stick. I was very surprised to see how cheap have nothing to do with quality.
Zahra A.
Leicester
They are okay, they blend well but are quite sheer. Can't really build it up that much because then it becomes too thick on the skin.
Riss S.
Bensalem, PA
I've tried NYX cosmetics sticks but unfortunately stick foundation isn't my thing! I've tried other brands but I just don't enjoy it.
Frida Z.
its twist-up tube packaging makes it easy to use, its also fragance free, natural looking finish is neither too dewy nor too matte
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Amazing coverage in a concealer stick . Blends so well . Perfect for contouring . Could be more cost effective for my specific use
Bruna A.
A Brand that I certainly want to try other times, because this already surprised me, so I expect a lot more from the other products
Katie A.
I like this foundation stick but sometimes i find it a little drying and i have combination skin so i don’t normally have dry skin
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?