NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Charlie C.
maidenhead
Quite a drying product but has good full coverage and has an okay range of shades but is not as good as other brands I've tried
Ustyna R.
Its so convenant because of the shape and it does not melt it feels very soft on your face and it is not think in consistancy.
Megan D.
Review for: Cocoa more...
Love this stick foundation as a concealer, even a contour! Used to work for the brand and I always recommended it for easy use
Ury S.
São Paulo
Como todo produto da NYX, a linha serve para contorno, corretivos para variadas tonalidades de pele. Atingindo inumeras pessoas
Serena L.
It's does not have the coverage I hoped for and it is alittle hard to blend but it creates a nice finish that's not too shiny.
Paola R.
Naranjito, PR
I personally like how this Stick, give me a good finish touch and blends really good. but also smell good. and is a full cover
Jennifer R.
Very good product leaves my face like a barbie a very natural look is one of my favorites i love it i recommend it is excellent
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
Review for: Cool Tan more...
A fair kinda product, easy to apply and blend. Just preferred the new double sided one with a light and dark shades on each end
Jessie S.
Toronto, ON
I really liked the texture. This is what you want went your running late in the morning and want minimal effort to
Look great!
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Really like using this foundation stick. It applies really nicely and last long on my face. It is a good product for the price.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?