NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #7 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Kennedy W.
Doesn't have a variety of different colours for different skin tones but if you can find your skin tone I do suggest u use this product
Riss S.
Bensalem, PA
I've tried NYX cosmetics sticks but unfortunately stick foundation isn't my thing! I've tried other brands but I just don't enjoy it.
Carriane B.
These feel a little heavy and it's easy to use too much product when you swipe the stick on your skin, but they blend pretty nicely.
Elizabeth M.
I really like this you can build it up and that what I really love about it you can make light coverage medium coverage full coverage
diana k.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Warm Almond more...
this product worked well for me and i liked the amount of coverage it provides. i bought it at walmart and the price was really good
Leah C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Good coverage that will last all day with little fading. This foundation is a bit greasy so combination to oily skin types be warned.
Marit H.
ranheim
Review for: Light Medium more...
Omfg! This is sooo pretty! The package is simple and very pretty! I blend mine with a brush, but you can always use a beauty blender
Nawel E.
I've recently left my liquid foundation for this one in stick. I was very surprised to see how cheap have nothing to do with quality.
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
Yessica N.
This foundation is nice and creamy and easy way to apply I don't have to go back and apply to much in my opinión it does cover enough
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?