NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Carriane B.
These feel a little heavy and it's easy to use too much product when you swipe the stick on your skin, but they blend pretty nicely.
Elizabeth M.
I really like this you can build it up and that what I really love about it you can make light coverage medium coverage full coverage
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Great coverage and super easy to use which makes for a quick and easy application to get out the door. Lasts all day and looks great.
Katie A.
I like this foundation stick but sometimes i find it a little drying and i have combination skin so i don’t normally have dry skin
Sasha P.
Bit too cakey but the colour matched my skin tone very precisely, does sweat off too easily and has to be reapplyed during the day.
Kirk S.
Miramichi
Amazing coverage in a concealer stick . Blends so well . Perfect for contouring . Could be more cost effective for my specific use
Melissa C.
grande prairie
Review for: Deep Honey, Caramel, Warm Almond, Cool Chestnut, Porcelain, Rich, Espresso, Cocoa, Light Medium, Fair, Light, Golden Beige, Cool Tan, Warm Tan, Medium Beige more...
I love this product, actually I think that I try everything, and I love when is a new one, because I know that it will be perfect.
Bruna A.
A Brand that I certainly want to try other times, because this already surprised me, so I expect a lot more from the other products
azadeh e.
Birmingham, West midlands
I like it; it has a good cover, but its too heavy on my skin, so I suggest to use it not for a daily use; just for special parties.
Arianna C.
Milan
Review for: Light more...
I love this foundation. Lasts all day and has a good pigmentation. The packaging is nice. I'll buy it again. I highly recommend it.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?