NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof? 8 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
Denise R.
Cancun
Review for: Medium Beige more...
La cobertura es media pero es un poco grasoso para mi cara. Tiene buena cobertura pero después de un rato mi cara se vuelve muy grasosa. Solo lo use un par de veces por lo mismo.
Angelica M.
I would say its okey for me. Not too facinated by it but I can say Its so so. I had to refresh my face after few hours coz its giving me a oily feeling after a while wearing it. But still okey.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Review for: Golden Beige more...
this is a great stick foundation!! i absolutely recommend it! it melts to the skin and leaves a flawless finish! it has medium coverage but you can definetely bulid this up
Karoline C.

Wonderful! It is a product that adapts easily to the skin, the tonalities are excellent, it fits inside the bag and you can take it to any corner. Very practical to use
Kyra S.
Stourbridge , West Midlands
I do not like this product. It's stiff, hard to blend out, dries down super patchy, I also can not build the product up. It breaks my skin out and is just not a nice product to work with.
Dannielle C.
I take this every we're I go ! It's my go to for touch ups & works wonders perfectly super easy to apply & goes on so smooth dosnt feel heavy at all and actually stays on
IMAN E.
Review for: Fair, Porcelain more...
I recently started traveling more so i thought this was a great option. I wanted to take products that i knew were not gonna make a mess and possibly spill everywhere. Its super easy to use; you can apply apply it with a beauty blender or a brush. I prefer a brush because its faster and covers more area faster. Also, its totally build-able. If you need more coverage in a certain area, just swipe it and blend. So easy and convenient. I will mostly be repurchasing this if i continue to travel. I have other foundations that i like more but this is a good one if im running late and just need something fast and easy.
Miriam W.
I love this product! I goes on my skin so well and I find it really hard to find a foundation that looks good on my skin, I do wish it would last longer but all in all I am pretty happy with it!
sophia c.
I love this product beacause it stays in my skin long..and the smell is really good so i wanna try again i buy it at the nyx store here in philippines i hope i could try it again because it is really good
Lia-jade s.
coverage is good but colour match isnt so, probably as I'm so pale but personally unsure as its not fair enough for my skin. perhaps if I had fake tan on itd work better on my skin
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?