NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mara d.
Presidente Médici-RO
Não gostei,passei e na hora deu um efeito legal,mas depois de uns 40 minutos minhas olheiras não estavam tão escondidas,voltaram a aparecer.
Tania S.
Very soft foundation and it really helps with my combination skin, sometimes I even mix it with my liquid foundation to get a better coverage
Brenda G.
I do not like much in my skin, since I have many inperfections, I feel that it does not have full coverage as I would like, I give it 3 stars
thayalan d.
These foundation sticks are really cool and you can also use them to contour and etc ... its so creamy and adoptable ..loved it and recommand
Lossa Julie J.
Medford, MA
The idea of having the foundation in a stick is great no mess and the best thing is it's not heavy on the face allowing your face to breath.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Review for: Light more...
It’s nice product from big company which care to offer good material and discover new types of beauty
I recommended this to all of my friends
Rosario L.
No soy de usar foundations en barra, no me encantó el producto porque no se puede difuminar bien.
Cumple su función pero podría ser mejor.
Lisa E.
For some reason I am not really fond of the sticks. They do cover up well and feel really creamy. My skin just doenst do well with sticks.
Daniery L.
I was lucky to get this product, I'm in love with it til the first day that I used it, NYX is one of my absolute favorite brands of makeup.
Vannessa A.
Milton
Nyx I would have to say is a really good brand, the variety of shades given an option to chose from, an the quality makes it worth the buy!
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?