NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Isabel V.
Honestamente este producto no me a gustado mucho , , no es malo pero en mi opinión este producto no me a gustado mucho y no decomiendo que lo usen
N A.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Im in love with this product of NYX i realy like it because now i can leave home without problem because that foundation has a great coverage
Amal T.
Khouribgha
Review for: Golden Beige, Warm Tan, Porcelain more...
Hi, I think this product will be great for me as for the price it is suitable and I want to try this product. I love the product so so mutch.
Dani C.
I'd like that product but sometimes when I used my NYX Cosmetics Mineral Stick Foundation my skin became dry and that is why I gave it three stars.
f a.
sydney
Such an easy application and also many colours at the lights on really smooth and has a decent amount of product which will last you a good time
kawtar b.
agadir
Review for: Fair more...
I love this foundation I use it as concelar also it is easy to apply .. it covers the spots and gives a touch very beautiful can use it every day
Lucia A.
Review for: Light more...
Esta bien pero dura poquisimo. Lo compre las navidades pasadas y no se si me va a durar para las siguientes y no es que use yo mucho el producto.
Vic A.
Ótima cobertura, sempre uso quando vou me maquiar, ajuda muito na fixação dos outros produtos que uso depois. Recomendo pras amigas e familiares.
Chantelle P.
I prefer the foundation sticks so much more than pump foundations. They feel lighter on my skin and blend out so much better and don't feel duey
Ana C.
Campos dos Goytacazes Codin rua G número 59
Produtinho maravilhoso recomendo de fazer a diferença na sua vida você fica incrível dia todo e muito baratinho com você se você tem que comprar
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?