NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #9 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Liudes C.
São Luis Ma
Perfect and easy to apply. Leaves the skin with a velvety soft cover. Has a creamy and natural, and is easy to apply and carry in the bag. I recommend.
megan c.
Sturgeon County, AB
Feels like you don't get a lot of product for the price especially for it being foundation, okay coverage but I'd use it more as a heavy duty concealer
Tasma R.
Easy to use with a good pigmentation.For me personally it has a medium coverage..very light weight.Has a smooth finish and love how amazing it blends.
Jennifer B.
Me encantan los productos de maquillajes, los cosméticos son de una súper buena calidad, en lo personal a mi me gustan mucho, soy adicta al maquillaje.
Meg T.
Review for: Porcelain more...
It was okay, not exactly long lasting on my extremely oily skin. Bought at Debenhams, it just didn’t last long on my skin. It was very easy to apply
Biby M.
Review for: Porcelain more...
It has a good coverage and it is very portable which is what i needed and i would recommend it to anyone who wants a medium coverage on the go
Kianna C.
Full coverage , long lasting and a very smooth easy to put on finish. I did have to touch up once during the day but other then that highly recommend
Mia F.
This the best foundation that I was used ever. It's very beautiful and my favorite product because my skin is very dry and this product frest my face
Crystal M.
ont
Great coverage in a wide variety of skin tones. Provides light weight coverage that lasts. Gives you that clean mineral look without clogging pores
Isabel V.
Honestamente este producto no me a gustado mucho , , no es malo pero en mi opinión este producto no me a gustado mucho y no decomiendo que lo usen
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?