NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Mercédesz N.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
I wasn’t so impressed form these foundation. They looked cakey in my face, on the other side it was very simple to apply. Maybe it wasn’t for my skin Type.
Aimee y.
Charlottetown, PE
Nothing gives you an easier way to contour then the NYX mineral sticks, I have them in three different shafes, they last all day and blend out beautifully
Lindzay N.
Cape Town
Review for: Caramel more...
Stick foundation will always be my favourite. The NYX foundation feels amazing on your skin. It blends quickly and easily and leaves a dewy gorgeous look
Erika G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like these foundations sticks but I used them more for contour then foundations. Didn't really have my face shade. It for countering they worked great!
Silvia s.
I enjoyed it and lot because I can put it in my bag and hangout with it very easily and use it were very i want
very pigmenteted and with a high coverage
Domi H.
Absolutely amazing theese foundation sticks!! Such a light feeling on the skin but such an amazing coverage lovley finish as well would highly recommend
Angelica V.
perfecto para la iluminacion y para contornear, buena textura acabado perfecto pero muy peque;o deberian hacerlo con mas contenido de produtom, gracias.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
One of the nicest lipsticks I own - Great colour and glossy semi-sheer texture. I've already purchased another colour and will certainly buy more !!!!
Liudes C.
São Luis Ma
Perfect and easy to apply. Leaves the skin with a velvety soft cover. Has a creamy and natural, and is easy to apply and carry in the bag. I recommend.
Anamaria G.
ballinrobe
Very beautiful, practical and affordable, the quality , the color pay off is just great. Also, very easy to blend in and the packaging very practical.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?