NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
Matheus N.
The coverage is satisfactory, I found a good product and a good proposal for the price offered by the company.
Kerly S.
Esse produto não se deu muito bem com minha pele mas vou continuar testando. Craquelou um pouco depois de umas horas de uso. E o preço poderia ser mais em conta
Ursula R.
Ladybrand
I love this foundation because it doesn't give me a bad rash like the other foundation I was using. It is a must have! NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Perry T.
Norwich
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Use this to contour and I have been reading liking this lately. Very easy to blend and with a powder on top, my contour stays all day long and still looks fine!
MeMa K.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this brand and I would like to try out any new stuff where I tried this foundation as a contor and found it beautiful and identified the face beautifully
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
You can not go wrong with nyx. I love to take this along with me. The coverage is great and the finish is flawless. The packaging is perfect. The value is great
Zoey V.
Review for: Fair, Rich, Light Medium more...
What I liked about this base is that I like the same name it says, it gives you total control of the coverage you want to achieve, because it is constructible
Ediane S.
Bear, DE
Simplesmente incrível! Formula maravilhosa como nunca vi antes. Vale muito a pena, indico pra qualquer um que gosta de conforto, praticidade e um look natural.
Marta m.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I am a full coverage girl and this foundation is a medium coverage so i didn't like that it wasn't buildable. And it made my skin feel really sticky all day.😕
Cary M.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Espresso more...
I use this product to contour !!! Very affordable and blendable. Doesn’t transfer and great formula ! Super great product very comparable to higher end brands.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?