NYX Mineral Stick FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #10 in Foundation Sticks

Ingredients

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Warm Almond

Light, Caramel & Cool Chestnut

• What is the shade range? What skin type would this not ap...2 Answers
  • Kinda off topic but... anyone wanna do follow 4 follow? I...1 Answers
  • How do I know what shade I am when purchasing online. I d...2 Answers
NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
It is easy to apply, blend very well..The color that I select it is perfect to me.. Also, more darkest stick is very good to me for contouring. I have dry and with pores sceen and its so good.. I love it !
hanan k.
mansoura elsibellaween Mohamed said street
Review for: Golden Beige more...
this stick foundation is an excellent product easy to apply and highly blendable for me it is better than the ordinary foundation don't hesitate to buy 😍😍
Daniela M.
This product is really good because it diffuses easily and in addition this is for all kinds of skin since it is not very oily
Matheus N.
The coverage is satisfactory, I found a good product and a good proposal for the price offered by the company.
Kerly S.
Esse produto não se deu muito bem com minha pele mas vou continuar testando. Craquelou um pouco depois de umas horas de uso. E o preço poderia ser mais em conta
Perry T.
Norwich
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Use this to contour and I have been reading liking this lately. Very easy to blend and with a powder on top, my contour stays all day long and still looks fine!
MeMa K.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
I love this brand and I would like to try out any new stuff where I tried this foundation as a contor and found it beautiful and identified the face beautifully
Sofía Á.
Eagle Pass, TX
You can not go wrong with nyx. I love to take this along with me. The coverage is great and the finish is flawless. The packaging is perfect. The value is great
Ursula R.
Ladybrand
I love this foundation because it doesn't give me a bad rash like the other foundation I was using. It is a must have! NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Yes it's OK not bad when I use it again no there are different sticks out there it's affordable it's cheap it doesn't it supposed to do can buy it at Walmart.
Savannah H.
How long does this last? Is it sweat proof/waterproof?
Shahdi M.
Sanford, FL
Yasset G.
Tucson, AZ
Do you use a blender to spread it through the skin?
Lupita H.
Kaufman, TX
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
How is the coverage and what type of skin type is this best for?